The Conviction Project is a podcast which emphasizes the dichotomy between the one who studies and the one who reforms:
MAARIJ RANA , The Therapist - The one who studies behaviour FARHAN IQBAL, The Imam - The one who reforms others
Exploring Islam can be tough. Living a Muslim life can seem even tougher. This podcast aims to remove one’s doubts through exploration and dialogue. Each episode unpacks and dissects relevant issues, controversies, and uncertainties.
True conviction is developed when belief is revitalized. Help continue the conversation by sharing your thoughts, opinions, and questions.
Ep. 133 – Dialogue with Luis | A Catholic Preacher | Revelation and Authority in Islam and Christianity – The Conviction Project
- Ep. 133 – Dialogue with Luis | A Catholic Preacher | Revelation and Authority in Islam and Christianity
- Ep. 132 – The Secrets of a Prosperous Marriage
- Ep. 131 – Mike Liconna vs. Bart Ehrman | Did the Resurrection of Jesus REALLY happen?
- Ep. 130 – Why can't we have empathy WIHTOUT Ramazan?
- Ep. 129 – Review of Debate | Dr. Javad Hashmi vs. Robert Spencer | Is Islam more violent than Christianity?